VideoCharge 3.12 release
We announce the release of VideoCharge 3.12!
The present release incorporates the following changes and improvements:
- Bug fix for the previous version.
- New supported formats: PSD (PhotoShop Data), TGA, JPEG 2000 and others.
- New command line parameters:
- 'ts' and 'te' - define correspondingly the start and end points of timeline. Now it is possible to set timelines directly from the command line.
- 'pn' and 'pv' - define correspondingly the name and value of encoding parameter. The list of basic encoding parameters is represented below:
- OutputMediaName - sets the produced file name (in the event of joining several source files into a single one or editing a single source file).
- DestinationPath - sets the destination folder.
- FileNamePattern - sets the produced files names.
- SplitLength - sets the split interval (in seconds).
- Size - sets the produced file size (in WIDTHxHEIGHT format).
- WaterMarkSrcImage - sets the path to the source image for a graphic watermark.
- WaterMarkSrcTextDesc - sets the text for a text watermark.
- Author - sets the author.
- Copyright - sets the copyright.
/pn OutputMediaName /pv "C:\output_1.wmv" - all source files will be joined into a single file (output_1.wmv) and saved in C:\.