- Convert a video, change video or audio stream parameters.
How to convert a video file?
- Convert an image, change image file format, parameters.
How to convert an image?
- Convert a video avoiding changing file format. Using it, file of the same format will be created keeping video and audio settings.
How to convert a video avoiding changing file format?
- Edit video without reencoding. This allows you to save 100% of video quality and edit video file very quickly.
How to edit video without reencoding?
- Changing of file format without reencoding. For example, a quickly way to create FLV video from MKV video file.
How to change format of video file without reencoding?
- Edit video files of all main formats, including work with DVD and VOB files.
Adding files for editing.
- Work with directory of files. Batch processing.
- Create several video files of different formats or with different parameters on the base of one original file for one generation.
How to create several video files?
- Extract frames from the video files and save them as image. You can create several images of different formats on the base of one frame.
How to extract frames from a video file?
- Convert a video file and create thumbnail for it all at once.
How to create thumbnail for a video file?
- Create thumbnail for a torrent video file: a image which contains several frames from the video file organized as a table with added file's metadata: its size, duration, name, etc.
How to create thumbnail for a torrent video file?
- Set filename and directory for created files using templates. It allows user to use formatting while creating file names.
How to set a output file name?
- Create video of high quality using double pass coding.
How to use double pass?
- Create one video clip and several thumbnails for it from well distributed frames. For example, you can create a video clip of 1 minute duration and six thumbnails from the following frames: 1, 10s,…, 60s.
How to automatically create several thumbnails for video file?
- Set metadata for video files. You can set metadata without reencoding too.
How to set metadata for video file?
Extra features for creation of files for WEB:
Preliminary work with files which will be created:
- Add watermarks on a frame of the video file or in the graphic file.
How to add watermark to video file or image?
- Set the period of time when a watermark will be show in the video. Watermark can be showed one time at a specified place in the video file, several times with specified display time and delay between displays, randomly or using SRT file: this is a file which contains information about display time, text, and the end time of watermark show.
How to set the period of time when a watermark will be shown?
- Set smooth watermark appearance/disappearance (Fade In/Fade Out).
How to set watermark type of appearance/disappearance?
- Add subtitles from SRT file directly to the video file.
How to add a text watermark on the base of SRT file?
- Draw DVD subtitles directly to the video file.
How to draw DVD subtitles in video frames?
- Move a watermark throughout the frame while video playing.
How to move a watermark throughout a frame?
- Manually record watermark moving throughout the frame: you can preliminary review video file and save watermark motion path.
How to record watermark moving?
- Apply effects to the watermarks: shadow effect, embossment, skew, scale and so on.
How to apply an effect to a watermark?
- Set color of a text watermark.
How to set a color of a text watermark?
- Add several watermarks all at once.
How to add several watermarks all at once?
- Text for the text watermark can be taken out from a text file. If the text file has several lines, they can be displayed gradually with a specified delay or each line will be displayed in a new created file.
How to use a text files as a source for a text watermark?
- Set watermark background.
How to set watermark background?
- Add watermark on the base of Animations of GIF images.
How to add a watermark using a video file or animation of GIF images?
- Create watermarks instantly. If watermark shouldn't appear while playing the whole file, you can use "Without reencoding" mode. In this case, only those frames which should have drawn watermarks will be decoded/coded. This will increase speed of video file processing.
How to quickly add a watermark to a video file?
- Draw files metadata (name, resolution, date of creation), time, etc. in the video frame.
How to use variable while drawing a text watermark?
- Draw rectangles or ellipses.
How to draw rectangle or ellipse?
- Duplicate watermarks throughout the whole frame (tile effect).
How to apply a tile effect?
Interaction with the software:
- Sort created video files by the name, date, randomly or evenly (if created files are grouped by ten elements, they will be sorted as the following: first group will have the first and the last elements, second group - the second and the second to the last elements and so on).
- Preview files which will be created, delete unnecessary or add additional files: for example, if it is necessary to cut several scenes out of the video file.
Working with editor...
- Distribute created files before generation. Using along with WEB galleries, it is possible to preliminary distribute files among groups as you need.
- Preview and select the most successful Thumbnails for the video file.
- Set file coding parameters both for each file separately and for group of files.
- Solve professional tasks of video edition applying the user interface.
- Work with the application via the command line.
How to work with VideoCharge Studio via command line...
- Use Wizard for more convenient work with the application.
- Protect from unexpected completion of the files processing: it is possible to continue your work from the point of termination.
VideoCharge Studio - help for beginners!