Embed video titles or a simple image to a video file.
Sometimes for advertising purpose it is necessary to add a video clip or a graphic file to the beginning or the end of the video file. VideoCharge Studio allows you to do that using video montage: you can embed any video clip or graphic file to any place of the video file. Besides, you can edit several files simultaneously.
How to embed a video clip or image to a begin of video file?
- In the "Workspace" click an output file format.
- Add a video file for editing. Select the file in the Workspace tree.
- Open the "Montage" window.
- Using the button on the toolbar select a file you want to embed into a video file.
If you want to embed a graphic file, specify Duration parameter: time of video display.
- After the adding, the file appears in the Montage window.
- Move initial video file so as it and the added file do not intercross. For example, if you want to add a video clip to the beginning of the video file:
or to the end:
- Press "Generation" button to create files: