Add subtitles from SRT file directly to the video file.
While adding a text watermark to a video file, you can use an SRT file as a text for a watermark.
SRT file contains information when a watermark should be visible, how long it should be visible and what text should be displayed. It is commonly used to create subtitles. But it also can be used to set Timeline for watermarks.
An example of an SRT file is accessible here [VideoCharge Studio Install]\Examples\watermark.srt.
SRT file format:
00:00:02,920 --> 00:00:06,390
00:00:08,600 --> 00:00:14,550
How to add a text watermark on the base of SRT file?
- Select/Add watermark as it's described in "How to add watermark to video or graphic file?".
- In the "Watermark Toolbox" open Timeline tab:
- Set Timeline type - SRT File:
- Specify path to the SRT file.
- You can click Generation button to start generation of the files.