Usage of a text file while drawing a text watermark.
While drawing a text watermark, the text which should be drawn can be taken out from a text file.
VideoCharge Studio allows you to use a text file as a source of text for drawing a text watermark. It is possible to use both complete text (full content of a text file will be displayed) and separate lines of the text. While editing several files or using Split Video, a new line from a text file will be used for a new created file or the lines will be displayed one by one with a specified pause between them and duration of display.
How to use a text files as a source for a text watermark?
- Select/Add watermark as it's described in "How to add watermark to video or graphic file?".
- In the "Properties" window set "Type" parameter as "Text file":
- Set path to a text file in "Path" parameter.
- Set "Content" parameter.
You can select one of the following values:
- All Content
In this case full content of a text file will be used for drawing a text watermark.
- Split content into lines.
In this case a text file will be split into lines.
- If you select Content parameter as "Split content into lines", "Split Type" parameter becomes available.
This parameter has two values:
- By Time
A text file will split on lines. Each line will be displayed during a time specified in "Display Time" parameter. A pause between displays is set in "Pause Time" parameter.
- By Files
A text file will be split into lines and each line will be displayed in every new created file.
- You can click Generation button to start generation of the files.