Duplicate watermarks throughout the whole frame (tile effect).
For more powerful protection of your video of graphic files, a text or graphic watermark can be duplicated all over a frame.
VideoCharge Studio allows you to draw a watermark all over a video file frame or graphic file with the help of tile effect.
How to apply a tile effect?
- Select/Add watermark as it's described in "How to add watermark to video or graphic file?".
- In the "Watermark Toolbox" open Effects tab:
- Specify "Tile" effect by click on it.
- Set parameters of the effect.
- You can also specify a watermark angle of rotation by setting value for "Angle" property in the "Properties" window.
- You can click Generation button to start generation of the files.