Cut scenes out of the video file.
VideoCharge Studio allows you to cut scene or scenes out of a video file.
How to cut a scene out of a video file?
In order to cut a scene out of a video file you should do the following:
- In the "Workspace" click an output file format which you want to use to save the result.
- Add an initial video file. Select the file in the tree.
- Open the Montage tab of the main window.
- Move the cursor to the beginning of the scene you want to cut out:
- Using the button on the toolbar split the selected scenes into two parts.
- Move the cursor to the end of the scene you want to cut out and repeat step 5.
- Select the scene and delete it.
- Unit the rest parts of the deleted scene.
- Press "Generation" button to create files: