Preliminary view video files and distribution them and their thumbnails among groups.
While creating WEB galleries: HTML pages displaying a set of video or graphic files, it is important to have an ability to specify an order of elements positions on the page.
VideoCharge Studio includes a mechanism for setting an order of displaying video or graphic files on the HTML page.
In order to set an order of displaying, do the following:
- Add necessary video or graphic files using a corresponding button on the toolbar:
- Select any added file. All files will be displayed in the Preview window.
Within the Preview window you can do the following:
- Delete a video by press Delete key.
- Add a new video using COPY/PASTE or a corresponding button on the toolbar:
- Apply sorting.
- Put an element to a necessary position. To do so, select a necessary element and using drag&drop move it to another place.
- You can add an empty element (Empty Box) which will be missed upon generation. It is useful when you want to display on the page less number of elements than the application generates automatically.
- You can also group elements.
In order to group elements, select output format in the "Worksapce".
Within the appeared window open Main tab and select "Group elements". Set a number value to define how many elements should be in every group.
After you selected "Group elements" all created files of this format will be automatically distributed among directories named as 001 for the first group, 002 for the second group, etc. If you want to avoid the distribution, select Output Dir and File Name tab and delete %g variable from Filename pattern parameter.