Watermark Master allows to crop video and graphic
files. Cropping refers to the removal of the outer parts of an image to
improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.
To adjust the crop parameters, go to the Crop
tab in the preview area of the main program window. Then click a source
file in the "Source Files" window.
To adjust the crop area, click and drag one
of the side or corner handles. Besides, you can set the dimensions of
the crop area using the toolbar above:
- the offset from the left edge of the image (in pixels).
- the offset from the right edge of the image (in pixels).
- the offset from the top edge of the image (in pixels).
- the offset from the bottom edge of the image (in pixels).
- clear the Left, Right, Top and Bottom values.
for current file - if enabled, the current crop settings will be
applied to the selected file only; otherwise they will be applied to all
source files. This option may be useful when you process a great number
of files and want to apply special crop settings to each of them.
To preview the results before encoding, switch
back to the Watermark tab and click the play button in the player.