Blur some part of the image or video.
If you want to hide some details on a frame or image, it is possible to blur a certain area of an image, use pixelization, or overlay an area with a black-box.
VideoCharge Studio allows you to blur a necessary image area, add pixelization or draw a black-box (see here). At the same time, it is possible to set timeline for a video file: time when a certain image area should be blurred, or pixelization or a black-box should be applied. Blur area can move while video file is playing.
How to blur area of the image or video?
- In the "Workspace" select an output format.
- Add initial video or graphic files using the button on the toolbar.
- In the "Workspace" select any of the added files and open "Watermark" of the main window.
- Add Blur object using the button on the toolbar:
- Specify a position of the Blur object by moving it to a necessary place on the screen.
Use drag&drop to move the Blur object.
- Specify necessary properties in the "Properties":
This parameter has two values:
- Blur - an area will be blurred.
Strength parameter sets strength of blur.
- Pixelate: Mosaic - pixelization will be applied.
Cell parameter sets a cell size.
- To set timeline see see here
- To record object movement see here
- Press "Generation" button to create files: