Extract frames from video file.
VideoCharge Studio allows you to extract frames from video file and save them as graphic files.
How to extract frames from a video file?
In order to extract frames from video file you need to do the following:
- Set video split parameters, see Split Video.
- For add image use menu command "Add Output Image".
Within the appeared window set the format of creating Images.
- If your project file contains output video format, you need to delete it. Select the format in ""Workspace" and press Delete button.
It should be done to avoid video files creating.
- Add video files you want to edit:
Press "Add Files" button.
In the "Preview" you can see all Images that will be created. Select one of them by clicking on it.
You can delete any Images that do not suit you.
- Press "Generation" button to create files: